You’re a senior procurement professional or head of department.
The Professional diploma in procurement and supply is targeted at building strategic procurement competence, giving managers the ability to formulate strategic direction and advice, in terms of change management, stakeholder management and team leadership.
The Professional diploma focuses on giving you the strategic acumen to align functional, organisational and supply chain strategies, and to devise and implement change management. The course develops your skills in areas including leadership of stakeholders, the procurement function, teams and relationship management, and project and financial management. For more information, you will find our detailed Unit Content on the Course Details tab above.
You will need to have achieved the CIPS Advanced diploma in procurement and supply or the CIPS Advanced diploma in purchasing and supply. For more details please contact us.
|Leadership in procurement and supply
|Corporate and business strategy
|Strategic supply chain management
|Supply chain diligence
|Programme and project management
|Legal aspects in procurement and supply (UK)
Leadership in procurement and supply
- Understand the main leadership skills and behaviours that are appropriate for improving procurement and supply chain management
- Be able to create a communication plan to influence personnel involved in a supply chain
- Understand how to overcome common challenges faced by procurement and supply chain managers
- Understand the main methods to lead change in the supply chain
Corporate and business strategy
- Understand the concept of strategy in organisations in supply chains
- Understand the main elements of strategy formulation and implementation that impact on supply chains
- Understand the implementation of strategies in supply chains
- Be able to develop a plan for the development of the supply chain functional strategy
Strategic supply chain management
- Understand how strategic supply chain management can support and influence corporate and business levels of strategy
- Understand how different aspects of supply chain design can influence the supply chain strategy
- Understand the main techniques to achieve effective strategic supply chain management
- Be able to create a plan to achieve effective strategic supply chain management
Supply chain diligence
- Understand the main implications of globalisation on supply chain management
- Understand the main aspects of the corporate environment and their impact on supply chains
- Understand the main financial aspects that affect supply chains
- Understand the main performance measures of the supply chain
Programme and project management
- Understand the main aspects of major programmes and projects
- Understand the main contracting issues for major programmes and projects
- Understand the main approaches to the planning of major programmes and projects
- Understand the main approaches to the control of major programmes and projects
Legal aspects in procurement and supply (UK)
- Understand the main legal issues that relate to the formation of relationships in supply chains
- Be able to interpret and apply implied and express contractual terms that impact on procurement and supply
- Understand the main regulations that impact on procurement and supply
- Understand the legal implications of contractual non-performance in procurement and supply
Do not wait another second!
Please contact us to get registration dates for this course.